This morning after we ate the donuts Bobby got us on his way home from work. Andrew painted hearts. You fold a paper towel tube into a heart, it worked great and we will do this again next year (if I remember)
His masterpiece.
Lily is very excited about Valentines day (she really is trying to get the bow out of her hair). This morning Lily was giving Bobby the biggest smiles and saying “dadda” over and over and he gave in and gave her some of the bread of his donut (no icing yet). She already knows how to use her charm.
I asked Andrew to take a picture with Lily for Valentines day and he asked to take it on his bed.
I told him to hold on tight to Lily and not let her get away.
They both had fun with this game.
Andrew kept his word and did not let go.
This is every day life, Andrew takes Lily’s toy and Lily tries to get it back. Technically it is a figurine of a wrestler so I guess it isn’t Lily’s toy but you get the picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment