Every 2 years this happens, I schedule family photos, stress about the weather and what we are all going to wear. This year it kept raining on the day we had scheduled, so we had to keep rescheduling. Thankfully our photographer had a flexible schedule and Bobby’s schedule is so much easier now at his current job. Andrew also had 2 loose teeth, he was desperately wanting to loose and Nana really wanted a photo of the kids with all of their baby teeth. Eventually the rain stopped and Andrew’s loose teeth didn’t fall out and we were able to get some pictures taken.
I love how little Lily looks in this picture.
Sweet Andrew was trying really hard to smile and was being so cooperative. This is his trying really hard smile.
Bobby with his girls.
By this point William was done taking pictures so we got a picture of Andrew and Bobby.
Will ran up for one last picture. I love these people so much!






















No comments:
Post a Comment