Friday, January 24, 2014

10 month old busy boy

Will is 10 months old and is a happy busy boy.
Will loves going to the park, he loves to swing and climb the stairs on the play sets.


 Will can crawl really fast, he is always on his feet. Today January 24th, Will took 4 steps in a row, several times today. Will really wants to walk he has spent most of his 10 months trying to takes steps, he can cruise like a champ. Will rarely plays with baby toys, instead he is with Andrew and Lily trying to play with whatever toys they are playing with. “Mom, baby alert!!!” is a phrase that I hear a lot. Will can climb the first rung of the ladder in Andrew’s room! I am thankful for Andrew and Lily who help alert me when Will is finding something fun to get into. I love the energy that this little guy has.
 Will loves to eat, I love this age when it comes to food. He loves every thing I give him and acts like it is the best thing he has ever tasted. Will loves meat! His favorite meat was Bobby’s rare steak, he chewed and sucked all the juice out of that piece of meat and wanted more. Will eats meat and cheese the best but also enjoys waffles, broccoli, sweet potatoes and many other foods.
 Will is making progress with his sleeping. He now only wakes up once in the night to eat, at around midnight and sleeps until around 7 am. Will loves this wombie wrap, he chews on the velour tab that snaps and must have his arms inside the wrap when I put him to sleep. Will is very good a getting out of the wrap but needs it to fall asleep. He fills it up, I think is has stretched out due to me washing it frequently. I try to wash it every other day since he chews on it. Will takes 2 naps a day and goes to bed at around 6:45pm. His naps are short most days, it amazes me how happy he can be with such little sleep.
 A sweet special moment with Bobby. Some morning Will wakes up early and wants to go back to bed about 45 min. later. Will is our only baby that will fall asleep in your arms at this age, I love the sleepy snuggles.
 Will is tough! This picture was taken after a day at the park, Will fell into the sticks that cover the ground at the park, the fall wasn’t that bad but the sticks left there mark on his sweet face. Will usually has a scratch or bruise on his face at all times. He is a busy boy that is always on the move.
 One of Will’s favorite toy to play with are Lily’s kitchen utensils, he loves to bang them like drum sticks. I think Will is right handed because he always feeds himself with his right hand and the drum stick is always in his right hand. He will crawl and carry this stick all over the house like a prize. Thankfully Lily doesn’t mind that Will plays with her kitchen stuff. Will loves to open the cabinets of her kitchen and dump it all out.
I love you little guy! Physically you want to be 5 years old to play with Andrew, but I love that you still snuggle and let me hold you so that way you can stay my baby for a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment