Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Merry Christmas From the Family!

We had so much fun celebrating Christmas this year. The weekend before Christmas we headed up to Wichita Falls to celebrate with Gigi and Boompa.











 On Christmas Eve we had a fun breakfast with our traditional sparkling apple juice. This was one of the things Andrew remembered from last year and was so excited to have again.

 At first Lily said it was “spicy” then she got used to the fizz and drank all of the juice too.
 Christmas Eve we did presents at our house.

 Andrew and Lily loved helping Will ope his presents.
 My babies 1st Christmas.
 Mimi and Gramps joined us that night at the Christmas Eve service then we went out to eat at Rosa’s/

Late Christmas Eve night we went to Nana’s house and put on our Christmas. The kids were crazy excited that night, I don’t think the big kids fell asleep until 11 pm.

 2 of my little elves.

 Will was so cute in his little hat.
 These girls have the cutest little friendship.
 Will opening his stocking on Christmas morning.
 Lily opening her stocking.

 Will loves his present.
 The boys putting Andrew’s planes stuff.
 The girls playing and being silly.

 Andrew patiently waiting for his box to be opened with the remote controlled Dusty.
 We made these for the grandparents. They turned out cute but making them was not easy. I told Bobby to never let me do another homemade Christmas gift again. It was so stressful and I waited until right before Christmas and I didn’t know until the day before Christmas Eve if they were going to turn out and I didn’t have a back up present if they didn’t. Thankfully they did, now I just wish I had made one more for me. I told Bobby this would make a nice mothers day gift for me, he just laughed. :)  Bobby saved this project, if it wasn’t for him I would have had a large bucket of cement and no stones. Thank you Bobby!
 Will love the baked ziti, he cleaned his tray. Lily liked it to, we had to make Andrew eat it. He still doesn’t eat pasta unless forced to.


After naps we headed over to Mimi and gramps house. The kids stayed in their pi’s all day.

 Wahoo more stocking fun.
 The kids got these neat plates and utensils that are trucks that push your food on to your spoon and fork with ramps and bulldozers.
 Mimi made train cookies for Andrew and Lily.
 I love Christmas in Texas, especially when you can play outside on Christmas day.
 Bobby taking his turn at building the spaceship/airplane lego that is kept at my parents. Andrew is always begging us to change it from spaceship-airplane or vice versa. Bobby is trying to make Andrew do it himself.
 Presents!


 It was such a fun few days. Kids make Christmas so fun and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment