Friday, January 24, 2014

Jump, Soar and Fly with the 5 year old!

My baby is 5! I can’t believe my baby is turning into a big kid. We had so much fun celebrating. Andrew has been talking and planning his birthday party since last February.
The party started on Thursday, Bobby, Lily, Will and I brought cupcakes up to Andrew’s class. I found Planes cupcakes that had a ring on top of them. Andrew was so excited!
Lily was so excited to get to go into Andrew’s classroom and sit at the table with him. She had this serious look on her face the whole time. I loved getting to watch Andrew and his friends interact together.
After school we got ready for Andrew’s party that evening.  He had his party at Pump It Up.



Andrew ran around the whole time and had a blast. He loved every minute of his party.
I was so proud of Andrew that he went down this slide and had so much fun, that he went down it again and again!


Andrew has got a great group of friends!


I love having parties at Pump it Up! They do everything and I get to relax and enjoy the party. We drove up and they unloaded the car, set up the tables, served the food and cake, and then cleaned everything up and load up our car to head home.

Andrew enjoyed going with me to the store to pick out the plates and napkins. He loved looking at them at home days before the party. It was fun to see Andrew enjoy all of the little details of his birthday.

This year Andrew decided to sit in the big inflatable throne. One benefit of having his party at the same place as last year is that he knew what to expect and was so excited to do it all again. A few months ago Andrew told me that he would sit on the throne at his party.


Andrew had so much fun opening the presents.
These two cute cousins have such a cute little friendship.
Family Fun picture.


Andrew ended up with a large fleet of planes that he enjoys flying around the house and outside.


Andrew it was love at first sight, I will never forget the first time I held you! The past 5 years have been such a fun wild ride! Bobby and I both keep telling each other that we can’t believe it has really been 5 years! I have loved watching Andrew develop his own personality and interests. Andrew has a great memory, is very interested in every detail, asks lots of questions, he is quite in large groups, he loves puzzles, building things (train tracks, and legos). Andrew is not much a breakfast eater when he first gets up. He devours raw vegetables, I think he prefers salty over sweet. I love you so much Andrew, you are a great little boy, I am so excited to see what this next year holds for you.
 My newborn baby boy.
 My little cowboy at his first birthday.
 2nd birthday
 Rockin and Rolling into a 3 year old.
My 4 year old.
 My big kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment