It has been a long week here at the Caivano house. Bobby has been studying and working hard. On his first night back to work Andrew woke up at 9 pm with a 103 degree fever. It was a long night. Lily slept great that night, so I was able to take care of Andrew. It was difficult trying to keep germs away from Lily. The next two days were tough, Andrew didn't sleep well day or night due to congestion and Bobby was working. So I was so tired. Thankfully Lily appears to be doing well and besides a runny nose Andrew is back to himself.
On a happy note look who can't stop smiling. It melts my heart every time. These smiles remind me that these long days are precious and short.
We may have stayed home in our pajamas, but Lily did it in style.
I have to get creative on days that we stay home all day. So Andrew got to drink water from a cup without a lid a use a silly straw and Easter candy was used for counting activities.
Enjoying his candy.
Having fun while mom makes a grocery list.
As I took this picture I thought about how before I know it Andrew will be sitting at this table working on homework. I cherish our laid back days at home, when a silly straw and a pen and paper make a little boy smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment