Monday, April 4, 2011

dishwasher= play house

This past week we got a new dishwasher!! It cleans so much better than our 1970 or "80's "Magic Chef" dishwasher. Bobby had a fun filled night of installation, we had the water to the house turned off longer than I would have liked and I had a friend over. However it was well worth the hard work and it looks and works great. That night I used the box to make a base for the diaper cake (which resulted in a cool hole). In the morning Andrew woke to a wonderful surprise, a playhouse (Bobby cut a door in it for him to and it has a little window on the other side).
I love the excitement in his face.


He plays lots of peekaboo in the box and moved some of his favorite toys in as well for safe keeping.
It has been 5 days since the box arrived and it is still out because Andrew is still playing with it. It drives me crazy because it is huge, but he is still having fun, he even invited Lily into play one day. It was adorable to see the pride and excitement as he showed it off to his friend Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment