This week has been just a "normal" everyday kind of a week. Here are a few pictures I snapped. We enjoyed our Monday with Dad, he chopped down some limbs off of one of our trees. Andrew thought this was the coolest thing ever to pick up sticks and leaves off of the driveway. We went to Lowe's and picked out a paint color for Lily's room. Tues.- Thurs. Bobby works so Andrew and I fill our days with trips to the gym, park and running errands and of course we take a daily nap :)

Sunday the boys shirts coordinated so nicely, I tried to get a picture of the father, son cuteness.

Today Andrew had fun exploring in the car while I unloaded stuff and cleaned out some of the trash that collects over the course of a week. He is very proud because he climbed into the drivers seat after exploring the backseat and the passenger front seat. He saves the best for last.

Protecting his eyes, driving is serious business.
Dessert. Right now Andrew loves chocolate pudding, but won't even try vanilla. After he ate the pudding he started licking his bib to get the rest.
Hopefully tomorrow we will go to the zoo with Hudson, if it doesn't rain. Then this weekend we are starting the holiday madness by celebrating Thanksgiving. Yay, for turkey and mashed potatoes!
We are anxiously awaiting my birthday present to arrive in the mail (a new computer). Hopefully next week I can post a blog with the new computer!
No comments:
Post a Comment