Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baby Bump

Here I am 21 weeks pregnant with Lily. I am starting to show enough where people tell me congrats. One lady who I had never seen before in my kickboxing class came up to me in the middle of the workout to hug, congratulate me and touch my stomach. She was very sweet. The picture below is me 20 weeks pregnant with Andrew. I look about the same, I have gained about the same amount of weight and at the sonogram a few weeks ago Lily measured in the 45% in size of babies her age, which is what Andrew measured. So I am hoping for another 6 pounder!


I have been feeling great, I have got my sweet tooth back :( I was hoping it would stay away for awhile. It came back just in time for Halloween candy and holiday food. So besides, chocolate I haven't been craving anything. I feel Lily kick around all the time, this girl is active and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment