He is so excited to go explore.
Family pic.
He loved the fish, although he wanted Bobby close by when the big fish swam close to him.
This fish were his favorite animal to see at the zoo. I think it is because it was right at his level.
The birds said "Hello" to us.
Deep thoughts as he observes the animals.
Followed by lots of pointing.
We were wondering if these birds were older than Bobby and I???Getting really friendly with the Wallabies. Yes, he kept sticking his hand through the fence, don't worry we were a couple of feet higher than them and they didn't seem to be bothered by us.
Andrew took a hard fall after visiting the wallabies. He tripped and feel, his upper lips got 2 cuts from his bottom teeth. We had a lot of blood and crying, but that didn't stop our tough man from enjoying the rest of the day.
Just monkeying around.
You can see the excitement on his face, he was like this the whole day.
Birds eye view. I love these to guys!
Checking out the pretty white tigers.
Andrew made up a game at lunch called "throw the stick at the picnic table"We had so much fun, it was so fun to see Andrew's excitement to be somewhere where he got to run around and call the shots. It was a day that we really enjoyed Bobby's crazy schedule because we were able to go on a Monday and enjoy ourselves without crowds. I can't wait we got a zoo pass for the year! So we will be visiting again soon, we didn't get a chance to see all of the animals. Hopefully before the year is up Andrew will make animal sounds (one of our speech goals). I didn't realize how much walking is involved, so it counts as a work out for me too. So we defiantly will be going again soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment