Today we celebrated my 27th birthday! It was a fun day Andrew and I went to the gym, then we went to Sears with Bobby and Andrew got to play a little in the mall play area. For dinner we headed across town to Chimmy's. This was Andrew's first time to actually eat at Chimmy's. He loved the queso and salsa (the salsa was hot tonight) He ate about 2 bowls of queso and used the chip as a spoon.
Here are a few action shots.
He loves to dip things while eating.
Believe it or not when we first put the queso in front of him, he wanted nothing to do with it. He quickly discovered a new favorite food. He even drank out of his sippy cup and didn't beg to drink out of our cups, mainly because he was begging for more queso.
My birthday present from the hubs. We are having fun with the new computer since our old one was almost 9 years old! (I also look very pregnant in this picture)
It was a fun day of celebrating early. Sadly Bobby has to work on my actual birthday, so I guess we will have to celebrate twice :)
P.S. I am still in denial that I am going to be 27, I feel 25. It is crazy that is the birthday I celebrated while being pregnant with Andrew. Time marches on too fast. Anyways it has been a wonderful year!
No comments:
Post a Comment