Trick or Treat from the Caivano kids! This year it was a beautiful day on Halloween. Andrew had a fun fall festival at school where they played games. Poor Lily had been battling a tummy bug but she took a long nap and didn't want to miss out on the fun that Andrew has been telling her about. Will was along for the ride. I was nervous keeping him up late but he did great and he was in bed on 30 min. latter than usual.
My favorite photo of all 3! When bribed with candy they will smile and cooperate for the camera.
My little pumpkin! Will didn't mind the hood at all. I can't believe he is this big. In my mind I still think of him as 5-6 months old.Will is always on the move now.
All week long Will has been diligently practicing pulling up, building the muscle in his legs. It is so entertaining to watch and his big brother and sister love to cheer him on. Will is defiantly my "little pumpkin"
Jake the pirate! Andrew is so funny, he doesn't like to dress up because he doesn't want people to get confused and think he is Jake not Andrew. He doesn't want to be called Pirate Andrew either, just Andrew. He didn't want to wear his bandana and he didn't want to carry his sword because he needed his hands for carrying his candy bucket and ringing doorbells! It is cute to see how "black and white" everything is for Andrew right now. I wonder if he will stay like this or if it is a phase.
Sweet princess, on Halloween morning Lily got to watch Cinderella for the first time, since she wasn't feeling well. She was so excited to wear her princess dress that night.
Will's first taste of grass.
Daddy and Will giving me tough guy faces. My favorite thing about halloween was that this was Bobby's first Halloween night to not be working since we have had kids. He never requests it off since we are not huge halloween people so he ends up getting scheduled to work it. I have loved watching the kids enjoy the night and I was happy he got to see it this year. Plus with 3 kids I needed the help.
Bobby was need a quick snack and wanted a little bit of pumpkin!



No comments:
Post a Comment