When William was a couple of weeks old Gigi and Boompa came to meet him and see the rest of us. It was a fun visit.
William got his beautiful handmade blanket.The big kids enjoyed opening some belated birthday presents.
Every bath the kids have taken has included Thomas the Train bubbles and the princess bubbles Lily got.
Passed out sleeping and growing. I love the funny poses babies do when they are sleeping. I was trying to wake William up, as you can tell I was not very successful with that.
William and Boompa
On Saturday night my cousin Vanessa had us all over to her house. Here are all of the great grandchildren. It was fun there were 4 baby boys under 1 years old! All of the my grand parents, grand daughters have had kids, but there are 4 grandsons that have not. So more kids will be added eventually.


No comments:
Post a Comment