Tuesday, February 12, 2013

phone photo update

I print my blog out into books that serve as our family photo albums, so I needed to put my phone picture up here too.  If you follow me on instagram and facebook you have already seen these.  

 Sunday morning snack at church is a must for these 2. They gobble up these plain cheerios like they are the best thing ever, while I set up the 1 year old and nursery classroom.  They both would never eat plain cheerios at home, only at church.  It is hard to believe that I transitioned to the nursery coordinator role at church almost 2 years ago and I became a part of the children's ministry team almost 4 years ago.  Time passes so fast.
 Jenny trying out the swing making sure it works.  Hopefully William will sleep that peacefully in the swing when he comes.  Drew hated the swing, Lily would tolerate it for about 5 min. so I don't have much hope.  We never bought a swing, we always borrow from someone and all 3 times it has been different people so it is a different swing each time.  Based on our track record with swings and the fact that we have no attic space, we are happy that we just borrow and give it back to our generous friends. This swing is by far my favorite, it plugs into the wall so no batteries are needed.
Lily being a little 2 year old, she refused to wear her shoes at the park and kept taking them off and walking on the bark chips in just socks!
 Andrew refuses to have his picture taken.  I guess he doesn't want to remember what he looked like at 4 years old.  I snuck a picture of him when he was sick.  Look at that look he is giving me with his eyes.  One second later the book was over his face so I couldn't get anymore pictures.
 Lily is my current walking buddy, Andrew has refused to go with us and chooses to stay home and play trains while Bobby works outside.  Lily loves to entertain herself by clicking herself in over and over.  She also likes to pretend her passie is a ring.
 There is one in every family.... a tree hugger!
 My Lilybug with lady bug ears on.  We had fun celebrating one of her BFF's birthdays.

 My little man bug, again I snuck up on him to get a picture.  On the way to the party he told me in a confident voice that "Emilynn talks about me all the time.  She likes me a lot."  Oh my goodness!
A pen was left on the coffee table and Lily decided to start a new trend in having tattoos on your knee caps. 
On Tuesday Drew goes to school, Lily will ask where he is all day missing him.  One perk she enjoys while he is gone is getting to sit in his chair at the table for lunch.  She refuses to sit in her chair on Tuesdays.  She doesn't ask any other time except on Tuesdays when Andrew is gone!  I love the "little sister" in her, it is so fun to watch.

Driving the kids today Andrew starred out the window deep in thought.  When I asked him what he was thinking he told me he was thinking about a cool track to make (train tracks he lays out in his room on the floor).  During this time Lily was singing to the music on the radio and talking loudly about what she was seeing outside while I was driving.  It makes me smile thinking about how wonderfully different they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment