Thursday, February 21, 2013

I love you day!

Valentines day this year was so fun, the kids had so much fun celebrating.
 They woke up with their valentine treats waiting for them at the table.  It reminded me of growing up we always got our valentine's day gifts at breakfast.  They both knew exactly what to do.


They both enjoyed getting to eat their chocolate treats for breakfast!  Only Lily let me take a picture.
 Andrew sat at the table for 30 minutes after breakfast looking at his coloring book.  Then he colored in it for a long time too.  He got a Thomas the Train coloring book and Lily got a Elmo one.  Andrew got two Thomas coloring books for Christmas that he completely colored all of the pages in about a month.  So he was really excited to get a new book to work on.
 For lunch I let the kids do something special and eat lunch in the living room while watching Sesame Street.  Later in the day we played at the park.  Overall it was a fun day of hanging out with some of my favorite people.  We missed Bobby, boo for UTA giving him a test on Valentines day night.  Oh well.
I love these pictures I got of my 2 boys.  Hopefully really soon I can post a picture of my 3 boys!
Andrew loves his daddy.

This week have been waiting on a baby! My due date is a week from today.  I have been contracting since Monday.  Bobby has been working hard to get school stuff taken care of.  The kids can't wait to meet William.  So we are as ready as we can be! Just waiting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment