This weekend my sweet friends threw me a sprinkle shower (a smaller version of a baby shower) with the theme "Baby it's cold outside." My dear friends know me really well, it was a hot cocoa bar with chocolate desserts. I don't drink coffee instead I live off of hot cocoa in the winter, a girl has to get her calcium some way right? It was also fun because I didn't know the theme when I got there. Since this is baby #3 and we know he is a boy there aren't a lot of surprises this pregnancy, so it was fun to have one.
The sprinkle was at Camille's house and her mannequin pretended to be pregnant to join in on the fun.Sweet friends who hosted. Kelli, Carmen, Me, Ashley, and Camille.
Sweet friends who came to celebrate William.
Pretty table.
Favors were hot cocoa that was so good.
Sticks to flavor the hot chocolate with, my favorite was the cinnamon stick.
It actually was cold the night of my sprinkle!
William's future BFF crashed the party... little handsome Colin. He was such a boy he ate and then slept through the party. :)
Fun gifts for William.
As you can tell by the pictures it was a great fun night. I felt so loved by my friends! I left the shower in shock because with the sprinkle over it was 1 month until my due date. The only thing left on my list is to go the MomHeart conference and then have a baby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment