This morning when I got home from the gym, I called Bobby and he said they had gone to the hardware store and were on there way home.
When they got home I had a messenger delivery me flowers, he had a beaming smile on his face and was shouting "Mama" (melt my heart). The men had gotten me flowers (and yes, they were pretty pink ones, Bobby is always drawn to the blue flowers for whatever reason. He did inform me that there were blue flowers for only $4.00, and that blue flowers must be pretty popular because every time he has bought me flowers, there were blue ones in the store.)

Here is our attempt to capture Andrew giving me a kiss, the balloon placement is funny.

I love his serious photo face, he actually was really excited and had lots of fun delivering my surprise.

The man behind it all, I felt so loved that he thought of me today.

Happiness

A kinda smiling picture that captures his mood.

The flowers, I was instructed that some of the flowers are for Lily. I don't mind sharing.

Then we headed to the McDonald's by our house for a lunch date. Like always Andrew enjoyed his juice box and ketchup, the other food was good to. We had never been inside our newly renovated McDonald's, it was nice and had a great play area and was really clean. So I guess we will have to visit there again some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment