Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Part 4


On Sunday we headed up to Wichita Falls to celebrate Christmas with my extended family. We had a great time catching up and hanging out with family we don't get to see enough.

In the car on the way up north, Andrew enjoyed using his new train book as a hat.
Andrew enjoying his turkey dinner, he defiantly did not go hungry at Gigi's house, he had way to many gingerbread cookies and other treats from family members.

Andrew really enjoyed this duck push toy, he pretended like it was a vacuum.
Kirk, me and Bobby sitting on the couch.
The guys playing with the kids toys.
Andrew with Gigi and Boompa.

I wish I had taken more pictures of our fun visit, sadly I got sick on Monday afternoon and barely made the drive home back to Fort Worth. So I wasn't up to my normal picture taking self. Thanks Aunt Janet for emailing me some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment