Tuesday, February 16, 2010

13 months

Lately I have been on a blogging and picture taking frenzy. So I am going to keep posting until I loose steam. I think it is because Andrew is walking and I seem to take a lot of pictures and video when something big and new happens. So of course I want to share them. It is hard to believe that tomorrow Andrew will be 13 months old! Over Valentines weekend Bobby and I were fondly remembering this time last year... the sleepless nights and the none stop crying. Oh how far we have come. Our Valentines date last year was my first time out without Andrew and Bobby and I both we so overwhelmed with parenting. Now we are finding our groove.
A look back...

Today...

Even after a whole year Andrew's favorite spot to be is in mama's arms!Andrew practicing his shooting skills. He is already making stuff in to guns!

Trying to get a cute picture with the camo hat on is very difficult

Still trying

Got one!

What service, he get coffee delivered to his crib!


Admiring his toys collection from his crib. He places every toy strategically all over his room. He gets this skill from his mama :)

Uncle Dave this picture is for you, yes he eats or chews on his crib. When David saw the marks and carvings along the crib rails, he couldn't believe it was Andrew.

He even works in his sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment