Monday, February 8, 2010

My Little Turkey


Today I made this....

Yep, I made my first turkey. It wasn't for a special occasion or anything. I got the turkey on sale for $5.00 after Thanksgiving. I have always wanted to try cooking a turkey. I seasoned it with herbs and butter. Bobby and I thought it tasted good and we sent some home with a friend. However another little Turkey refused to eat it tonight, I guess he "wasn't in the mood for turkey and roasted potatoes!" Instead he choose to eat baby food squash and zucchini, my crazy child. Anyways after dinner Bobby used Andrew as a dust rag to clean our coffee table with, a.k.a. he spun Drew around on his back on the table and of course he loved it.

caught a pic, mid spin

Two boys just playing around.

Another first I don't have a picture of for today, is Andrew had a play date with a friend and got to try fun new foods, like a raw apple and crazins. The 2 little guys were so cute, sharing their snacks, while the moms were hoping they were not sharing too many germs, oh well! Even though it rain all day we had our own fun inside.

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! I love turkey.. I did one two years ago and it was GREAT... Can't wait to get to hang out with you for Erin's wedding!

    ReplyDelete