Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our little carpet eating man

Yes that is right the title of this post is our little carpet eating man! This week Andrew discovered that there are little pieces of random carpet next to the walls in our house that the vacuum has missed. He also discovered in some parts of the house he can use his little fingers to pull pieces of the carpet out! Twice in one day I witnessed Andrew swallowing pieces of carpet, who knows how many more pieces he sneaked in. YUCK and yes I tried to stop it but I was too late. So Andrew and I crawled down the hallway and living room together while I picked up 3 handfuls of stray pieces of carpet. I still have more of the house to do, but we will take it one day at a time. It was funny a part of me wanted to complain about this, due to the 6 dirty diapers in a 8 hour time frame that resulted from the carpet. I was reminded to be thankful because Andrew has brand new carpet and I don’t have to see my baby crawl around on the large mystery stains that the old carpet had.

FYI Bobby’s paper is due tomorrow and he is up page 19, he is estimating that it will be close to 30 pages by the time he cites everything, does the cover page and ect. I told him that I will take a picture of him with his paper and post it on the blog. He rolled his eyes, he claims he is not in to the blog, but some how he always manages to look at it a work :) Love you baby have a good night at work and the bug and I will see you in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment