Happy Halloween, okay I know Halloween wasn't yesterday, but it was at the Caivano house. Bobby works on 10-31-09 so we dressed Andrew up yesterday and took our giraffe to the grandparents houses. After we put him to bed Bobby and I carved our first pumpkin together, and I toasted the seeds!Right when we were done with Bobby's pumpkin and starting to carve mine we heard car wheels squeal and a crash along with police sirens!
It was a car running from the police then the guy crashed and tried to run. Thankfully he was caught. So my pumkin did not turn out pretty enough for a picture. Then we watched "My Life in Ruins" it wasn't that great. So our night was fun and memorable. Thankfully no one got hurt, suprisingly our friend who is a cop said that the guy was probably getting pulled over for a traffic violation and had warrents out for his arrest, and decided to try to run. Crazy






No comments:
Post a Comment