Today I realized that for the past 3 days I have been using hair spray on my wet hair and styling it, thinking I was using spray gel! No wonder my hair has been feeling weird. Usually Andrew does well at the store but when I bought the hair spray he was crying and I just grabbed what I thought was spray gel, I wanted to try a new kind. This has also happened repeatedly with milk, I grab 2% instead of skim. Do to a adorable but grumpy baby. I know this is random but hey for the past 3 days all Bobby has done is eat, sleep and work on his paper for school.
No I am off to start proof reading or editing Bobby’s paper, hopefully my editing skills are better than my writing skills. I am famous for having spell check change my words to something that doesn’t make since, haha don’t worry I put that their on purpose. Okay so you get what I mean.
Hanging by a Moment
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment