Yesterday was our last day of summer vacation, Andrew started Kindergarten today. Yesterday we went to the pool to swim at Andrew’s request. It was a cloudy day and we were the only people at the pool for the first hour!!!! This year our YMCA pool has not been as crowded as previous years!
Then Andrew wanted to try.
I was giving Will and Lily a bath last night and I was greeted by this crazy kid. Andrew is so funny and playful.
Lily loved wearing the funny hat (the kids life jacket or water wings is what the pink thing is)
Will liked wearing the hat, but he was scared of Andrew when he was running around being loud with the hat on. It was sweet, so often Will acts like a big kid refusing to do baby stuff. So I kinda liked him getting scared, reminding me that he is still my baby.
Bobby thought this was Lily at first. Will and Lily have similar faces when you get rid of the hair.
Summer was awesome! Now onto the next big adventure… school!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment