Monday, June 2, 2014

The rest of May

May flew by… we have had fun soaking up the sunshine before it gets really hot.

 Bobby found this picnic table on day when he was driving. I was so excited we had just talked about buying a outdoor kid table. It cleaned up well and the first thing Will did was climb on top of it.
 Sweet brothers, they both were tired from waking up early one morning so I told Andrew to lay with Will. It didn’t work but I got a cute picture and Andrew did a great job pretending to be asleep.
 My little monkey. At the park Lily climbed up and down this ladder several times, all by herself. It is funny to me that she would do this but wouldn’t go down the slide that is not as tall as this ladder.


 Andrew got a coast guard boat that floats in the water. Here he is trying it out for the first time.

 Andrew with another lego set. All Andrew plays and talks about now is lego’s he currently is really into the city collection. He is really good at putting the sets together. For several hours a day Andrew plays in his own imaginative way with these legos. When he isn’t playing with them he is begging to play lego games on the iPad or he sits and memorizes the pictures in the instruction books. Andrew is a very focused detail orientated little boy.
 Bobby went on a canoe trip with 9 other guys. There trip got cut short due to rainy weather but all the guys had fun. When Bobby got home he fell asleep on the couch at 7:30pm and I woke him up at 7:30am the next day.

 Lily got to go to a class at the Young Chefs Cooking academy last week. She had fun getting to things in the kitchen like crack a egg and use a hand mixer. In this picture Lily is wisking the flour for the cookies that they made.
Lily using the hand mixer.
 I did some cooking too. I fried zucchini flowers for the first time. They were okay, the kids ate them when I told them they were chicken strips and the never noticed.
 Will has been cranky and not sleeping great, so I looked in his mouth and he has 4 molars coming in! We had some long days and nights. I love it when they get molars, soon he will be able to grind food better. This will help my other dilemma of Will demanding to request


On mothers day we were in Plano and Bobby was helping David trim a tree and a branch hit my car.  Then it rained and rained while we waited to get it repaired,
I finally got my car in the shop and these kids got to ride nice and close in a small SUV. By the 4th day we were so happy to get our van back.  The night I picked it up the kids played in it refusing to get out, so happy to have their own seats back.

Wahoo here comes summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment