Andrew graduated from preschool… it feels like yesterday I dropped him off for the first time. Andrew had a great year at preschool. He had awesome teachers, Mrs. Christy and Mrs. Regina, at his end of the year parent conference they said the Andrew is on track to do well in kindergarten. They said he is good student, that he is funny has many friends and that they have enjoyed seeing more and more of his personality in the classroom. At the beginning of the year he was really quiet but as the weeks went on they got to know the wonderful Andrew that I know. They are impressed with his detailed work and concentration when he is working on things that he likes. Andrew is a passionate guy, when he is interested in something he is all about it (trains, planes, trucks and now legos)
The night before Andrew’s graduation he got tummy sick and we weren’t able to go to his ceremony. I was so sad, Andrew didn’t seem to care about missing it. He was more concerned about not getting lemonade at the ceremony. Once I told him he could have lemonade at home he was fine.
Andrew is wearing the shirt his class made, it has handprints of everyone in the class. I also made Andrew sing the songs that they were going to preform. Andrew is so excited to go to kindergarten next year, he gets very excited when we drive past his new school. As bittersweet graduating from preschool is I can tell Andrew is ready for school.


No comments:
Post a Comment