Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mommy’s Tea and Luncheon

Andrew’s school put on a Mommy’s Tea and luncheon. It was so fun. I got this placemat to eat on.
 Then we got to see a fashion show.
 The kids dressed up in their parents clothing. Andrew wore a Texas Tech polo shirt, Bobby’s jeans and hat. He was dressed ready to go to a football game.
 Andrew had told me that he didn’t want to do the fashion show. I was proud of him for cooperating. He stood on the stage so stoic, and didn’t smile once even when I was waving and acting silly.
 Lily came with me to the tea, while Will stayed with Nana. We all had so much fun doing something special together.
Andrew with the boys in class this year at school. The next time I will be in that room will be at Andrew’s preschool graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment