Friday, May 2, 2014

Babies in the Bluebonnets

Today I loaded the kids up with my mom and we went to Benbrook to take pictures in the bluebonnets.  The bluebonnets are fading as the days get hotter, so I was so happy to get a few pictures of the kids. Now all 3 of my kids have pictures in the bluebonnets at 1 year of age! No one can say “where is a picture of me in the bluebonnets?"


Will is a little confused why I put in a field.

 Will with his angel like hair, his hair is getting so light from being outside in the sun.



 Sweet Lily
 Andrew found a wildflower to pick for me.
I love this photo of Andrew, he looks so grown up and handsome.

The kids were wonderful, there were no tears and no refusing to take a picture. I did work fast and we were only out there for about 5 min.

Yay for springtime! We have been outside so much lately enjoying the nice spring weather before the 100 degree days.

No comments:

Post a Comment