Will is his own little person now, he is always on the move, he thinks he is 5 years old, wanting to do everything Andrew does. Will loves to wave, he makes so many new friends when we are out and about waving to everyone he sees. This week he was even waving to a bird in the parking lot. Will loves to talk and says, mama, dada and nana to the right people. I think I have heard him saying aaah sound for Andrew.
Will loves to be held and snuggle. Last night, Will mastered Andrew’s ladder. Will climbed the ladder to the top and was able to touch the sheets, he was so proud. Will still sleeps like a baby, he still doesn’t sleep through the night. Hopefully this next year will be full of sleep and longer naps.
Will loves to eat, he eats table food almost 100% of the time. He really likes water, 2 weeks ago I started giving Will cows milk with his meals. He kinda likes it, he doesn’t drink much when it is in his cup, but if he finds Lily’s milk cup on the floor he drinks as much as he can before Lily catches him.
Will I love you so much! Life is so much fun with you in our family. Your smile and laugh make my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment