Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bouncing off the walls and building a fence


 Last night Lily got bathwater on her pi’s.  Will was already asleep in her room, so I told Lily she would have to wear a pair of Andrew’s. Lily was ecstatic and picked out this pair. The rest of the night she kept telling me “ I look like Andrew!” I also like the blur of Andrew running down the hallway. Every night at 7 pm Andrew and Lily get a burst of energy and run all over the house.
 Uh oh, good thing Daddy is at work :) They were literally bouncing off the wall that night.
 I have a picture of the each kid with Decker. So it was time to get Will’s picture with her. Decker is very patient with Will, she lets him pull her fur and grab her tail.  Decker is around 9 years old.

Decker has been jumping our fence for the past 3 years. She finally got caught by the city…  So we are putting up a privacy fence now to keep Decker in the backyard.
 Andrew had fun this weekend digging in the dirt to help place the poles and he practiced his hammering.
 The weather was beautiful this weekend and a lot of work got done.
On Monday the kids ate lunch outside in the tent. We are enjoying these spring days before the heat comes this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment