On a ordinary Saturday night Bobby and I were going over to a friends house to play games. We had gotten our parents to watch the kids so we could hang out kid free for the night. Well I walk in and...
I was so surprised, I had no idea.
Theme was so cute.
My friends wrote me a note telling me something sweet that they were thankful for me for. It was so encouraging and life giving.
Friends read their notes to me.
Bobby telling me why he is thankful for me.
Ashley made a beautiful cake with 30 candles.
Singing happy birthday to me, this was a legit birthday party.
It me 3 attempts to blow all of the candles out! gosh I am getting old :)
All of my friends must think that I need to accessorize more or that I look cold, scarves were the gift of choice that night.
A pretty birthday banner.
My sweet friends that helped pull the big surprise off.
It was such a fun night! I loved it. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband and amazing friends who helped make turning 30 fun!!! I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment