Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Playtime at home

It has feels like I haven't taken very many pictures lately.  So I got my camera out to capture some play time moments.
 Smiling for the camera. Andrew is growing up and become a mature little boy. He is patient, asks lots of questions, hears and remembers everything he hears. One of my favorite questions for the past couple of months "Can Jesus run faster than T-Rex?" "Did Jesus kill dinosaurs?" "Why do you put a baby in the shower?" (baby showers) "What is a wedding?" He asks lots of questions about the statue of liberty too.
 Taking a picture of Andrew with his new killer whale toy. He insists that it was made in Indonesia, even though I tell him it was made in China.

 This kid loves to get into the train tracks, although in Will's defense these tracks are huge and take over the living room or the bedroom.
 Posing for a picture.
This sweet girl loves to read her big Bible book, her current favorite. I have decided that Lily's hair is officially curly, the longer it get the more distinct her ringlets become. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment