Thursday, October 24, 2013

Brotherly Love

 These two boys have captured my heart! Andrew is so patient with Will right now as a baby.  Andrew made up the game "baby destroy" where we make towers with blocks and legos and see how fast Will can crawl over and destroy them.  Andrew also assigns Will to "baby town" it is a corner in whatever room we are playing in with baby toys to try to keep Will from messing up what Andrew has created.  Of course this doesn't really work now that Will is mobil but it is a sweet idea.

One afternoon last week the boys let me get these adorable pictures of them.  I couldn't pick just one!

 I love this smile on Andrew's face!!!! This is how Will smiles right now, it is also how he gives kisses too.
I love this!!! Will loves Andrew and Lily, he loves to be in the action and apart of the commotion. (I am so jealous of Andrew's dark, thick and long eyelashes!)

 I pray that these two boys have a special friendship and makes lots of fun crazy memories over the years. I can't wait to see what Will's personality is going to be like and how he interacts with his siblings, and how it affects our families dynamic!

No comments:

Post a Comment