Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Boys vs. Girls

No boys allowed in my room, according to Lily.  Andrew has recently become very aware of girl toys, movies and ect. and boy things. He now often refuses to play something that is "girly" or watch a girl movie.
Lily got a girly journal in her happy meal, Andrew was torn, he really wanted to write in it but it was pink and purple. I found a blue "boy" notebook around the house for him to use. The kids were sitting next to each other drawing and I thought it was cute how girly Lily looked and Andrew was in his cement truck shirt.  Lily is picking up on all of this too. One day she told me she doesn't like cars and trucks because they are boys she likes dolls. It is so funny when they fight over what is boy and what is girl stuff. I noticed at Andrew's preschool open house that he is not friends with the girls in his class, he even told me not to talk to a sweet little girl when I was there with him.  Thankfully Anna and Clementine are still considered close friends.


 All boy
 All girl
 Lily loves her phone, it looks like a iPhone and is the same color as my phone.  Here she is taking my picture with her phone, telling me to look into the phone.  Bobby and I laughed at how this is something we would have never played as a child.  It is also funny when the Andrew will tell me text someone.
 Lily loving on Will.  Lily loves to play, care and boss Will around.
Will has been doing this for 2 weeks! I still can't believe he is 6 months old now and trying really hard to crawl.  I can't wait to post his 6 month pictures latter this week after his doctor appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment