Monday, May 13, 2013

2 month old cutie

Will is 2 months old! He is a happy baby who loves to be held and snuggle.  This month he started grinning.  William also followed me (looked at me) across the room while I was talking. He loves to lock his legs and stand and loves to be bounced when held.  I love this little guy so much, he is so lovable.  I could kiss his soft checks all day!
I love that smile!
Look at those adorable rolls on his arm! Right now his favorite way to do tummy time is on the boppy pillow like this.

Will weighed 13.2 ounces 69% and is 24 inches long 82%.  He is filling out his 3 month clothes and is moving up to size 2 diapers and in cloth diapers he now uses the regular insert.  He loves to be swaddled, a few nights he got out of the swaddle and didn't sleep as good as the nights he stays in the swaddle.

Will likes to stay up late and sleep late in the morning.  Most nights he goes to bed around 10:30 or 11 pm and will usually sleep all night until around 7 when he will wake up to eat and then go back to sleep.  I usually wake him up around 8:30 to get his day started if he hasn't waken up for the day already.
William is taking 3 naps a day.  I am thankful that most days he takes a good long afternoon nap when Lily does.  He is good at sleeping where ever right now, I am so thankful for that.  I have managed to go to the gym 3 times so far and he has taken a morning nap there!
So much cuteness... oh my!!!!  William is doing so much better in the car, he is learning to give in just fall asleep.  He is my first child to sleep in the car for now!  He fuses a little but usually decides to just take a snooze.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, sleeping in the car is a must! You have a super cute baby on your hands!

    ReplyDelete