Saturday, November 3, 2012

Car, Trucks and Trains

Some days the kids don't play at all with each other, they each do their own thing.  Other days they play together, it can be rough because they both are working on sharing.  On the days that they do play together there are some really cute sweet moments too.

Pushing their trucks down the hallway together, taking the animals to go ride the train.
 Lily can play really well with cars, trucks, and trains.  She has got the noises and the movements down.  That is one perk to having a big brother.  Thankfully she got this cute car as a Christmas present, so she can play cars "in style"

 Here Lily is smiling for the camera after asking me to take her picture.

This is the picture I got of Andrew after begging him to slow down for one moment so I could take his picture!
 Blue eyed baby girl doing her cute tongue trick.  Andrew has brown eyes, Lily has blue.  Bobby has brown and I have blue.  Andrew thinks baby #3 is going to have green eyes, I think it would be cool if baby #3 ends up with brown eyes.  Then all the boys will have brown and the girls will have blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment