Sunday, November 18, 2012

6 months down- 3 months to go

I am officially 6 months pregnant or 25 weeks along.  It feels like time has flown by.  The past 10 weeks have been so much better than the earlier weeks in my pregnancy.  I overall feel good.  Some days I am tired other days I am not as tired.  Some days I am hungry, other days I don't have much of a appetite.  This little boy loves to move around, I feel him every time I sit down for a few minutes.  I think he is a lot lower than the other kids have been during pregnancy.

* we still don't have a name yet, it is driving me crazy.  Bobby and I just haven't agreed on the same name yet.
* one day last week I slept for 11 hours that night, took a hour nap that afternoon, and then went to bed early that night.  I guess the little boy was growing.
* this past week I have started craving chocolate a lot!!!
* Andrew told me that his baby brother has a trampoline in his tummy.  Andrew really wants a trampoline and maybe his baby brother will bring him one ;)
* Andrew has been asking when he will get to meet his baby brother!
* Lily is blissful unaware but enjoys taking care of her baby dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment