Saturday, November 12, 2011

Play in My Room

Look at all of that hair under that hat.  In this picture it looks auburn, that would be a pretty color to have.
Lily’s first taste of bacon (she is chewing on a wooden pig.)
Andrew loves to play in his room now that we moved all of his toys in there.  He is always telling me and Lily or Bobby to come play in his room then he shuts the door and tells us where to sit and what we are going to play.  Here I am knocking on his door asking to come in, he was suspicious of the camera.
I like these pictures because they captured some different faces or expressions Andrew makes.
This morning while Lily was napping I let Andrew have a new treat, Hot Cocoa with the little marshmellows.  He liked it.  This picture makes me smile, he is in his pjs with bed head drinking what looks like coffee.
He got a cute cocoa mustache.
Then we made a tree with fall leaves and it listed people who we are thankful for.  I am trying to take pictures of his art creations, to remember then by.  Andrew loves to take them off the refrigerator and play with them and carry them all over the house.  So this way we both can enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment