Today we made a very important cupcake run. The grocery store was packed, we ran in and Andrew picked out cupcakes for us. He had a lot of fun eating his green cupcake when he got down from the table he told me “ I love cupcakes!"
I was thinking today that Andrew is about to be 35 months old or 3 years old very soon. He used to be quiet, serious and our “little man.” Now he is always talking, silly, laughs all the time, and loves to be moving, jumping, or running.
This is one of Lily’s favorite teething toys. I keep it in the bathroom to entertain her while we do the potty training or bath time.
The empty wrapper was on the floor and Lily was motivated enough to move forward to get it. We still aren’t crawling or moving forward yet, but she is resourceful and finds a way to get what she wants.
This kept her happy while I got the bath ready.
Hanging by a Moment
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment