This week Lily got to try rice cereal and bananas. She had so much fun and was kicking her legs and smiling with excitement, not very much got in or stayed in her mouth, but we all had lots of fun.
Lily wanted the bowl and the spoon the whole time.
Andrew watched while dinning on baby food as well. So far he has eaten baby food every time I feed Lily. He gets excited shouting “BABY FOOOD", he wanted to try Lily’s rice cereal that was mixed with breast milk. When Lily was done eating I offered it to him, but he refused to eat it. I guess he just wanted to know he could if he wanted to.
Lily’s favorite part was chewing on the spoon. I am still in shock that she is old enough for baby food. I guess it is time to dust off the blender!
Hanging by a Moment
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment