I had a great mothers day this year, we had a relaxing day of church, lunch with Cathy, Ashley and David and dinner with my parents, Kirk and Sarah. So no cooking for me, I even got to sneak away during nap time to go shopping by myself at old navy for some summer clothes and take a walk.
Hanging out before church. Andrew was reading a book to me and Lily.
"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." Abraham Lincoln (a quote on motherhood that I liked) Bobby and I both pray that the prayers and blessings we speak over our children will be imprinted on their hearts and lived out in their lives.
Sweet Lily all dressed up for church. I love church dresses (pouffy dress) on little girls.
Andrew was all smiles watching me take Lily's picture.
Saying "hi" to sister.
Helping break in Lily's crib.
Nana and Lily.
This was a hard picture to get, Uncle Dave was able to snap it. Drew and Lily are both smiling! It turned out great!

Family photo, a action shot.
Bobby surprised his momma with a fancy new cutting board.
No comments:
Post a Comment