Saturday, January 22, 2011

Boys and their Toys a Confession

I have a confession to make......

I like coloring in Andrew's coloring books more then him. Andrew usually lasts about 5 minutes coloring and then wants to move on to another activity. I usually ask him to keep coloring so momma can finish her pretty picture.

Earlier this week Bobby had a similar experience. He and Andrew started playing with the legos, Bobby started making a cool pyramid. Andrew wanted to help, Bobby had a color coordinated plan, that Andrew was not following. Andrew did not like Dad not sharing the legos. Quickly Andrew moved onto another activity or cars, and let Bobby finish his masterpiece.

Bobby and I laugh at our behavior, we think it is okay every once in a while since we are trying and wanting to play with our child!

My big boy and the legos.

My little boy and his cars.
Currently Andrew really likes to line his cars up.

No comments:

Post a Comment