This past year has been quite exciting here is a little recap
January-
- I start the year off on bed rest waiting for our little man. On January 16th after 2 visits for high blood pressure we go into induce and ...
- Andrew arrives, and Bobby was fortunate enough to be able to take 6 weeks of vacation time to help me and get to know Andrew. Looking back we thank the Lord for that blessing.
- During this month Bobby and I learned that after dating for 5 years and being married for 2 1/2 years, we still had new things to learn about each other. 1). What a excellent dad Bobby is. 2). I became the person to ask for any question regarding Andrew example: Does he need a blanket, can he have the pacifier, does he need to eat, is he gassy and the frequent question: why won't he stop crying???? :) 3). How much we could love some one else other than each other and not know how to express it completely in words.
- Gigi and Bumpa meet Andrew


- February -



- Still crying (Andrew) and adjusting to being parents (Bobby and Lauren)
- Bobby and I went on our first date as parents for Valentines day. It was quite a night we were out for a total of 2 hours. The whole time we talked about Andrew, called to check in, and stoped by the grocery store!
March-


- Looking back March- May is a blur. Bobby and I both talk about how we don't remember much about this time except Andrew. We both went back to work. I juggled going back to work and giving the TAKS test the second day back, graduate college class, and new baby and a husband who works nights! This was not fun. However I saw the Lord work so much in our lives during this time. God is faithful and gave me the energy for this season, and most nights Andrew slept on my chest when Bobby was at work. I was desperate for sleep.
- Gramma and Grandpa Magee come in from Missouri to meet Andrew.
- We took our first road trip as a family to the hill country for Vanessa and Matt's wedding.
- Dana came and meet Andrew from D.C. I love this girl she held my crying baby and looked up nursery rhymes on the computer!
April-
- Took bluebonnet pictures for the first time.
- Said good bye to sweet Great Granny, in Missouri over Easter Weekend.
- Celebrated Landon and Sara's Wedding in Dallas.
- Swine Flu Break- Yep a full week of paid vacation! During this break we got confirmation from the Lord to prepare for me stay home full time. The Lord has been faithful to provide and take care of us, and 3 of us could be happier.

May-
- Still a blur
- Celebrated 3 years of married bliss with the hubby at Texas De Brazil
June-
- Summer fun begins
- Celebrated Bobby turning 26 and me finishing school!
- Dana comes back to her senses and moves back to Texas, so of course we go visit her in Austin. Andrew sleeps in her closet (it was really big) while she and I catch up.
- Kirk comes home for his summer internship.
- Andrew starts eating solid food and I fall in love with making baby food.



- July-
- Andrew goes swimming for the first time.
- Bobby goes camping in HOT weather!!! and of course has a blast.
- Bobby takes up a new hobby to add to the list, fishing.

August-
- I start blogging so read the old post I am tired. If you are still reading of course!
This was a fun year we saw friends get engaged, married and have babies.
We have 1,702 pictures for our 2009 folder on our computer. In 2008 we took 298. WOW
We have 8 DVD's recorded of Andrew's life.
We are pretty much home every night @ 7:30 pm, this now officially makes us feel old.
Here are a few goals for 2010.... 1. go on more dates 2. go on a actual vacation= somewhere with water :) 4. get my shutters made and up on the house :)
Here is the verse I am praying over our home this year...
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer, share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Romans 12:12-13 This is our goal for 2010!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYay!! I made the blog post twice :). Great re-cap of your life-chaning year. You are a great Mom!! Love you.
ReplyDeletei know the perfect place for your beach vaca. it starts with indo and ends in esia. what do you think?
ReplyDelete