Monday, December 7, 2009


This weekend we busted out the Christmas decorations. I think it is now a family tradition, to have Ashley (the Christmas expert) over to help and oversee the decorating. For the past 2 years she just happens to be in town when we are decorating. We also had a new helper this year. He was more interested in the Rubbermaid storage containers than the tree.


Andrew is such a serious worker.
This smile melts our hearts!!!!!

Here is a cute picture of our rosie cheeked man, he has his momma's skin, so winter is not kind to his eczema cheeks.


Andrew playing some of our favorite Christmas carols on the piano! He loves playing with mom, and even sings with mom when we play together.
This is Andrew's favorite blanket to chew on, and at night his face has to be laying on the blanket.
While posting this I realized, we didn't take any pictures of Andrew in front of the decorated tree. So I we will have to do that. I am hoping in our next post there will be a picture of beautiful little lady Perry. We are on pins and needles waiting for a text or a phone call that she is here. Hayley has been laboring for a few days now. She is such a strong women!

No comments:

Post a Comment