Bobby and I have loved watching Andrew explore. It is so fun to see the world through his eyes. His curiosity is adorable and now he is getting better at getting around so he is not crying/ fussing when he crawls. It is now the scary silent/ focused crawling. I am finding that after a few mins./ secs. if the house is too quiet, I need to find what new thing Andrew has found.
This week was Bobby and I had our first experience with teething in the middle of the night. My poor baby has been working on his 2 front teeth. Looking back it makes Bobby and I laugh, it has been several months since we have had to deal with Andrew crying for a prolonged period of time and not being able to fix or meet his needs. So far we both agree teething for Andrew has been nothing compared to the colic. It was crazy the past couple of nights I could feel my blood pressure rising while I rocked my teething baby to sleep and tried to comfort him. There is something about a crying baby, I guess God made us that way so we could meet their needs when they cry.
On another note, last night Bobby and I went to the Fort Worth "Just Between Friends" sale. It was like a giant garage sale of baby stuff. We got some cute toys for Christmas and some winter clothes. I had so much fun! I love bargains, Bobby did well for not being a experienced shopper. When we got home and looked at our stash I laughed because all of the clothes we got Andrew were either camo, brown, or green. I also got him the cutest cowboy boot slippers. They fit now, I didn't realize how big his foot is he is in a size 3 shoe. So I hope they still fit when it is cold outside. Right now it seems silly for him to wear winter slippers when it is 90 degree outside.
On a sad note, since today is September 11th it is hard to believe that 8 years ago I was a senior in high school when our country was attacked and that evening Bobby and watched Fox News about the attack.
No comments:
Post a Comment