Thursday, April 23, 2015

February and March Fun

At the end of February we went to a fun princess and knights birthday party for Emilynn and Averly.

 I wasn’t sure if Andrew would have fun at the party since it was princess, but Ashley made these awesome knight vests, and they got blow up swords and made masks. Andrew loved it and has decided to wear it for halloween next year.
 Lily loved the cape and crown.

 Will would not put the vest on, he did however love the sword.
 After the party, Andrew kept the outfit on and rode his balance bike around the house in a million circles. We had been so cooped up because of the ice and snow.
 Lily ready to to be a princess warrior.
 Sweet cuddles between Andrew and Lily one afternoon.
 Will looking cute in a cowboy hat.

 Andrew trying on the cat and Will is in the background mimicking Andrew. So adorable.

 Lily adores this Elsa dress.


Andrew on the 100th day of school. He was so excited to wear his shirt that has 100 lego figure heads on it. Andrew has a tough time getting up for school 2 days a week. He still has his sleepy face on.

 Will waiting for lunch one day. Some days it is hard to be 2 years old, thank goodness this boy naps so well. He still loves his favorite brown lovie. We lost it for 24 hours this month and it was the longest night ever he cried all night screaming MAMA! LOVIE! until 11 pm. He goes to bed at 7pm. So as you can image we all tore the house apart looking for this brown blanket. I found it the next day behind one of Andrew’s bookshelves.
 Killing time waiting on the van to get serviced, trying to get a picture of my 2 goofballs.  Please note the cute pink pants Lily has on. She has now entered the I only wear dresses stage! Oh my! Last year she refused to wear a dress and now she only wears them, no shorts or skirts allowed. I am so over this phase and ready for her to wear more than the same 4 dresses over and over. She has also been in a phase of not letting me pull her hair back. She loves to feel it on her face. I keep prepping her that when she swims this summer it will be in a pony tail, or else it will turn into dreadlocks.
 Will loves his bike. He is crazy cute on it. I keep taking pictures of him on it because he is so little but looks so big on the bike. It is a balance bike, so there are no peddles, kids run on it and glide to teach balance and steering. Will is already lifting his legs and gliding down hills. Andrew rode one for about a month and when we took his training wheels off he was riding all by himself in less than 5 minutes and didn’t fall. I am hooked.

Compost! We started composting a year ago and look at what it turned into. Bobby took care of it all year, all I did was dump scraps in the bin and run away. We have the garden planted and the front flower beds done. I love spring and flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment