At the end of June I took Will in his 15 month check up. He is 20 pounds (14%) and is 30.5 inches tall (19%). Will is enjoying the summer so much, he still naps twice a day most days. He loves running around the backyard and being outside. Will is very talkative, he babbles loudly all the time. Will still loves to climb on everything and is the most curious baby I have had.
Watering the garden is his favorite thing to do in the morning.
Will also loves to climb on to the kitchen table and take whatever has been left on the table, on this day it was Lily’s yogurt.
Last week Will lost all of his baby curls. His hair was starting to tangle because it was so long. Will did a great job with the hair cut. He didn’t mind the buzz of the clippers at all. We joked that he must have wanted his hair cut because he was so still and happy during it all.
All done.
Such a handsome boy!
The next morning when I got Will out of his crib he looked so different with his short hair. I texted this picture to Bobby saying “I found this kid in Will’s bed, where did Will go?"
The weather was cool week last week and we took a spontaneous trip to the zoo. Will had fun toddling around the zoo.
-always on the move, loves to run and be chased
-becoming picker about what he will eat
-Mama’s boy, doesn’t like being dropped off at church
-loves to play with Andrew and Lily
-babbling all the time
-has figured out how to unlock my phone
-said bi for bike, bah for ball, bah for Buddy (a dog)
-starting to enjoy Good Night Moon at bedtime
-sleeps great most days
-a joy to have in our family.






No comments:
Post a Comment