Monday, July 8, 2013

New Toys

My cousin Vanessa gave William some of Zack and Evans baby toys that they aren't playing with now that they are crawling.  Everyone was so excited to check them out.  Andrew and Lily demanded that I put William in the toys, to watch him play.

 Sweet William was trying to take it all in and figure it out, while Andrew and Lily kept moving him around and showing him new things.  It made me laugh to think about how when Andrew was a baby I would let him sit and figure a toy out and watch him, in calm and quite.  William wanted to do that but instead he had 2 little teachers wanting to teach and show him everything.

 William also got this play mat, that he really likes.  He kicks and coos and loves it.  Andrew and Lily got their instruments out to for a jam session. We are a family band in the making :)
Everyone wanted to get in the exersaucer, so I pulled out our old one. These 2 crazy kids were entertained for about half a hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment