Lily has become little Miss Independent over the last few weeks.
She has decided to start potty training. She basically started all by herself. I wasn't really wanting to start this until late summer or the fall, but Lily had other ideas. Some days she is dry all day and does really good, other days she refuses. So for now she is potty trained on the the days she wants to be. She loves the praise and attention she receives, so I am holding out on using treats until we buckle down and need more motivation.Lily finally got her last baby tooth to come in, her lower right canine or eye tooth. The morning that it came in she told "my mouth hurts" Lily's vocabulary is so impressive to me. She loves to sing and talk while playing. Lily also loves so say "I got it" and "me do it." She is really getting good and getting herself dressed and putting her shoes on. She wants to do everything herself. This is so different from Andrew who would rather let me dress him and has never really gone through a "I want to do it all by myself phase. I think this is a gender difference.
Lily no longer wants to sit in the little part of the shopping cart, but in the big part of the basket.
She loves getting her picture taken. When I am taking pictures of William, Lily will request (demanded) :) that I take hers too.
The humid weather has made Lily's hair really curly, I think it is starting to look more like my hair. Almost every time we go out to a store someone comments on much Lily looks like me.
Lily LOVES these princess pjs that Addy passed down to Lily. Princess pjs and a baby in her arms is how you will often find Lily, or pushing her babies around in her stroller.
Lily is growing up so fast into a beautiful little girl!






She is beautiful!
ReplyDelete