Andrew has the details. Technically the due date is February 28th, 2013 so it could be February or March but that wouldn’t fit on the chalkboard.
I had to bribe Andrew with a Oreo cookie to cooperate and let me take his picture.
I liked this picture too.
We are really excited to be adding another life to our family. It has been a long few weeks of nausea and fatigue but I have been feeling better this weekend and hopefully will continue to. Andrew kisses the baby/ my tummy every night before bed. He wants the baby to be a boy and to name him Andrew. He also wants the baby’s crib to be in his room right next to his bed.
Lily discovering she could touch the chalk and change the letters.
My attempt at getting a picture of the two of them together.
Umm it is time to call it quits with the pictures.
Lily saying, come on it!


ADORABLE!!! Lily is too little to be a BIG sister!
ReplyDeleteSO SO excited for y'all!
ReplyDelete